Have you ever wondered why bearded men don’t shave? Or want to make fun of those who shave?
If you’re a bearded man or a fan of facial hair, you’ve probably heard the jokes about how much of a hassle it is to maintain your facial hair.
Table Of Contents−
But what you may not know is that there are some humorous quotes out there about shaving beards. From witty one-liners to clever puns, here are some of the funniest quotes about shaving beards!
Have a laugh with some of the funniest quotes about shaving beards!
- “Shaving is like a break-up. It’s painful, but you’ll feel better in the end.”
- “Beards are like boyfriends; they come and go, but the memories always remain.”
- “A beard is a sweater for your face, but sometimes it just needs to be shaved off.”
- “I have a love-hate relationship with my beard. I love having it, but hate shaving it.”
- “Shaving is like a magic trick. You start with a face full of hair and end up with a clean slate.”
- “A beard may be a symbol of manliness, but a clean-shaven face is a symbol of being ready for anything.”
- “I shave my beard not because I’m tired of it, but because I need a break from being awesome.”
- “Beards are like muffins. They’re great to have, but sometimes you just want a clean, smooth surface.”
- “Shaving is like the barber’s version of a workout. It’s a workout for your face.”
- “Shaving your beard can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be taken too seriously.
- “Having a beard is natural; it’s impossible to hurt a beard’s feelings.”
- “Why bearded men shouldn’t shave? Man with razor in hand just looks dangerous.”
- “Beards are serious business, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be fun.”
- “Shaving is like mowing the lawn: you do it once and it grows back twice as fast.”
- “Shaving your beard is like cutting off your nose to spite your face.”
- “Beards make every man look distinguished, so why shave them off?”
- “A shaved face is like a blank canvas—be creative and grow out a beard!”
- “Life is too short to shave your facial hair every day; take the easy route and just keep it trimmed.”
- “Every time I go and shave, I assume there’s someone else on the planet shaving. So I say, ‘I’m gonna go shave, but not because I have to, but because someone else is!’”
- “Why do I keep a beard? Because it’s easier than explaining why I don’t have one!”
- “A man without a beard is like a cup of tea without sugar – incomplete!”
- “A man with a beard is never feared!”
- “Beards are like potato chips – you can’t have just one!”
- “Beard care isn’t just for guys with beards – it’s for everyone who loves a good laugh at silly facial hair jokes!”
- “Why bearded men shouldn’t shave? man with no beard has nothing to lose!”
- “I’m gonna go shave so i can look like all the other guys out there”
Just because i'm asian does not mean I don't need shaving. I always wanted to grow a beard when I was young, now I need to shave because hair growth for me is a problem. I'm going through what every man will and has gone through before.