Do you think of barbering and shaving as just a modern-day luxury? Think again! Throughout history, people have been expressing their thoughts on these topics.
Table Of Contents−
We’ve rounded up some of the most interesting quotes about barbering and shaving throughout history right here. Now, I did look for the source of these quotes, but there are so many credited that I could not verify the accuracy of the source. That is why I left the credits blank.
So get ready to learn something new – let’s dive in!
- “A barber is the one who looks at a man’s exterior and shows him his best features.”
- “A barber’s job is not just to cut hair”
- “A barber is a psychologist with a straight razor.”
- “A clean shave can make all the difference in a man’s appearance.”
- “A good barber is worth his weight in gold.”
- “A man who shaves and takes care of himself exudes confidence.”
- “Barbering is an age-old profession that requires both skill and artistry.”
- “Shaving is a habit that, once acquired, becomes a pleasure.”
- “The art of shaving is a timeless tradition passed down from father to son.”
- “The barber is a valuable and trusted confidant for many men.”
- “A barber is a man who makes you look good, feel good, and forget all your worries.”
- “The barber’s trade has a tradition of trust.”
- “Barbering is an art form that requires precision”
- “The barber’s job is to make the face look better”
- “A good barber can shave a man even when he was asleep.”
- “A good razor is better than any other sword in a battle.”
- “If you want to be a barber you must learn to trim”
- “The barber is the one who makes a man look as if he never had any troubles in life.”
- “A barber should not just be technically competent but also have an eye for aesthetics in order to make his customers look fabulous.”
- “A good shave can make any man handsome.”
- “There are some who take the art of shaving seriously”
- “A good barber is a surgeon of the face, and a surgeon of the soul”
- “A good barber knows when to use his razor and when to use his scissors”
- “It takes two trades to make a gentleman—a barber and a tailor.”
- “All men need a barber, no matter their class or wealth or geography”
- “The only time two men can truly understand one another is when one is in the barber’s chair and the other holds the razor”
- “The barber is the surgeon of the poor, for he cures diseases of the head and face at an easy rate”
- “A barber’s chair fits all buttocks—and provides an equal opportunity for all men to look their best!”
Last update on 2023-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using these links.
Just because i'm asian does not mean I don't need shaving. I always wanted to grow a beard when I was young, now I need to shave because hair growth for me is a problem. I'm going through what every man will and has gone through before.